Camp Perry Lodging Rates
*BED SIZES: T-TWIN, D-DOUBLE, H-HIDE-A-BED SOFA (DOUBLE BED SIZE)
1. All rental units have individual baths or showers, and are heated and air-conditioned.
2. Daily maid service is not provided. Cleaning and trash removal is a personal responsibility. Necessary cleaning materials are provided upon request. Linen Exchange: Towels may be exchanged daily; bed linens may be exchanged bi-weekly.
3. Telephones are available in all Cottages and Motels.
4. Rates include (Applicable to Cottages and Motels w/kitchens): The use of dishes (set of six); silverware (set of six); cookware, utensils; toaster; and coffee pot. NOTE: A joint inventory may be conducted at the time of the tenant accepts the rental unit and again on termination of such rental unit. The tenant will be responsible for reimbursement of any broken, damaged, or missing items. An inventory list is conveniently located in each rental unit.
5. Military Discount: To receive the military discount, an active or retired military member, with a current ID card, must be present. Discount will be granted on that individual's quarters only.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
CAMP PERRY CLUBHOUSE RESERVATION REQUEST
Mail to: Camp Perry Clubhouse
1. RESERVATIONS WILL BE HELD UNTIL 2200 (10:00PM) ON ARRIVAL DATE. CHECK IN MUST BE ACCOMPLISHED BETWEEN 1400 (2:00PM) AND 2200 (10:00PM).
2. All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card. Once a reservation is confirmed verbally, or in writing, the tenant is obligated to guarantee the full rental amount.
3. Cancellations and changes must be made within 24 hours of your arrival date. If you should fail to cancel at least 24 hours prior to arrival date, your credit card will be billed for the first nights room and tax for each room booked. When canceling be sure to keep your cancellation number for your records.
4. Written reservation requests will be accepted one year in advance, however, the confirmation will not occur before 31 December. Telephone reservations will not be accepted before 1 January each year.
5. Rental unit assignment will be based on number of occupants and length of stay. Special requests are noted and maintained in the reservation system; however, specific room numbers or locations cannot be guaranteed.
6. Check Out will be accomplished prior to 1000 (10:00AM) on departure date. An additional day's charge will be made for those failing to check out on time.
7. NO PETS ALLOWED. Violation of this regulation will result in immediate eviction and cancellation of all future reservations.
8. Office Hours:
··PLEASE PROVIDE ALL INFORMATION, SO THAT WE CAN PROCESS YOUR FORM ACCURATELY··
AGN 0047 (04/02) (CIVILIAN)
© 2004 Office of the Assistant Quartermaster General, Adjutant General's Department. All Rights Reserved